I love these muffins. They are truly delicious and, if I’m allowed to say, kind of healthy. You see, I used extra virgin olive oil to substitute butter which is an ingredient that I love to add on baking desserts, especially if it involves chocolate. Olive oil and chocolate are a perfect match, not […]
Tag Archives | sweetened condensed milk
As easy as pie. Pleasant and nice. Yellow and white. And so, I made two of them. One for us, other to take away when visiting the in-laws the past weekend. Easter time, softly appropriate dessert. One disappeared within hours; the other… well, it only lasted longer because it was saved for the trip. Someone […]
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Welcome to Delicious Wordflux!
Hi! I'm Teresa and I love to communicate with you! So come along with me through my life ventures, traveling and special recipes. After all, cooking, as living, is an art in a constant recreation. I eat organic, local, seasonal and non-gmo as much as possible and I choose all ingredients carefully. This is my website, my vision, my sharing stories. I hope you enjoy visiting, commenting and being part of my little corner of the Internet.
Looking for some delicious wordflux?
- Chocolate Cake w/White Chocolate Mousse
- Veggie and Parmesan Cake
- Good Wholesome Morning
- Portuguese Rice Muffins (Bolo de Arroz)
- Orlando Weekend with Food Blog Forum
- Clementine Bundt Cake
- Shredded Brussels Sprouts Salad
- Amelia Bedelia’s Blueberry Muffins
- A Garden Tale and… Veggie-Stuffed Eggplant
- Flag Cake
- Sunny Summer
- Samantha: If I wanted to use this mousse inside cupcakes, ho...
- maria del carmen lanzzeri: yo tengo un plato limonges, con el sello de medial...
- Kathy B.: Hi Teresa. I'm new to your blog and can across it...
- Marla Meridith | Mini Blueberry Lemon Muffins: […] Amelia Bedelia’s Blueberry Muffins De...
- PG: Can you use Tilapia loins instead of Cod and half/...
- Tory: When you whip the heavy cream, make sure your bowl...