“Every morning breaks in the same place, There are no mornings over cities, or mornings over the country. When the day breaks, when the light shudders as it rises All places are the same place, all lands are the same, And the freshness that rises is eternal.” (From Acordar da Cidade de Lisboa, Mais Tarde […]
Archive | Portugal RSS feed for this section
Welcome to Delicious Wordflux!
Hi! I'm Teresa and I love to communicate with you! So come along with me through my life ventures, traveling and special recipes. After all, cooking, as living, is an art in a constant recreation. I eat organic, local, seasonal and non-gmo as much as possible and I choose all ingredients carefully. This is my website, my vision, my sharing stories. I hope you enjoy visiting, commenting and being part of my little corner of the Internet.
Looking for some delicious wordflux?
- Chocolate Cake w/White Chocolate Mousse
- Veggie and Parmesan Cake
- Good Wholesome Morning
- Portuguese Rice Muffins (Bolo de Arroz)
- Orlando Weekend with Food Blog Forum
- Clementine Bundt Cake
- Shredded Brussels Sprouts Salad
- Amelia Bedelia’s Blueberry Muffins
- A Garden Tale and… Veggie-Stuffed Eggplant
- Flag Cake
- Sunny Summer
- Samantha: If I wanted to use this mousse inside cupcakes, ho...
- maria del carmen lanzzeri: yo tengo un plato limonges, con el sello de medial...
- Kathy B.: Hi Teresa. I'm new to your blog and can across it...
- Marla Meridith | Mini Blueberry Lemon Muffins: […] Amelia Bedelia’s Blueberry Muffins De...
- PG: Can you use Tilapia loins instead of Cod and half/...
- Tory: When you whip the heavy cream, make sure your bowl...