The white. The green. The brown. The grey. The red. The cold transparent water flow. The bright light. The untouched achromatic fluffiness on a clear blue sky. Dark days of Winter? Doesn’t seem so. Within this mountain travel, There was nothing better than… Color me some snow! Photos: Blue Ridge Mountains, North Carolina
Archive | North Carolina RSS feed for this section
This is my favorite photo from last week’s vacation. The horse is absolutely portentous, statuesque, magnificent. It is surely the ultimate punctum of this captured moment, as defined by Roland Barthes in his “Camera Lucida”. The colors are very autumnal, full of brown details, from the horse, the field and the naked branches of the […]
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Welcome to Delicious Wordflux!
Hi! I'm Teresa and I love to communicate with you! So come along with me through my life ventures, traveling and special recipes. After all, cooking, as living, is an art in a constant recreation. I eat organic, local, seasonal and non-gmo as much as possible and I choose all ingredients carefully. This is my website, my vision, my sharing stories. I hope you enjoy visiting, commenting and being part of my little corner of the Internet.
Looking for some delicious wordflux?
- Chocolate Cake w/White Chocolate Mousse
- Veggie and Parmesan Cake
- Good Wholesome Morning
- Portuguese Rice Muffins (Bolo de Arroz)
- Orlando Weekend with Food Blog Forum
- Clementine Bundt Cake
- Shredded Brussels Sprouts Salad
- Amelia Bedelia’s Blueberry Muffins
- A Garden Tale and… Veggie-Stuffed Eggplant
- Flag Cake
- Sunny Summer
- Samantha: If I wanted to use this mousse inside cupcakes, ho...
- maria del carmen lanzzeri: yo tengo un plato limonges, con el sello de medial...
- Kathy B.: Hi Teresa. I'm new to your blog and can across it...
- Marla Meridith | Mini Blueberry Lemon Muffins: […] Amelia Bedelia’s Blueberry Muffins De...
- PG: Can you use Tilapia loins instead of Cod and half/...
- Tory: When you whip the heavy cream, make sure your bowl...