In honor of summertime I made a caipiroska. It’s a variation of the Brazilian cocktail caipirinha using vodka instead of cachaca. It is very popular during summer nights in Portugal, especially around the beach-side bars from North to South. Once during a vacation in the Barcelona coastline, me and a friend prepared both a caipirinha […]
Archive | Drink RSS feed for this section
Welcome to my redesigned blog! I finally got my own domain name (woohoo!!!) and for the past week I imported all the content of the Wordflux blog into this new Delicious Wordflux. Everyone who has been through this process knows what I’m talking about. I bought a theme, actually I got three so anytime I […]
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Welcome to Delicious Wordflux!
Hi! I'm Teresa and I love to communicate with you! So come along with me through my life ventures, traveling and special recipes. After all, cooking, as living, is an art in a constant recreation. I eat organic, local, seasonal and non-gmo as much as possible and I choose all ingredients carefully. This is my website, my vision, my sharing stories. I hope you enjoy visiting, commenting and being part of my little corner of the Internet.
Looking for some delicious wordflux?
- Chocolate Cake w/White Chocolate Mousse
- Veggie and Parmesan Cake
- Good Wholesome Morning
- Portuguese Rice Muffins (Bolo de Arroz)
- Orlando Weekend with Food Blog Forum
- Clementine Bundt Cake
- Shredded Brussels Sprouts Salad
- Amelia Bedelia’s Blueberry Muffins
- A Garden Tale and… Veggie-Stuffed Eggplant
- Flag Cake
- Sunny Summer
- Samantha: If I wanted to use this mousse inside cupcakes, ho...
- maria del carmen lanzzeri: yo tengo un plato limonges, con el sello de medial...
- Kathy B.: Hi Teresa. I'm new to your blog and can across it...
- Marla Meridith | Mini Blueberry Lemon Muffins: […] Amelia Bedelia’s Blueberry Muffins De...
- PG: Can you use Tilapia loins instead of Cod and half/...
- Tory: When you whip the heavy cream, make sure your bowl...