Welcome to my redesigned blog! I finally got my own domain name (woohoo!!!) and for the past week I imported all the content of the Wordflux blog into this new Delicious Wordflux. Everyone who has been through this process knows what I’m talking about.
I bought a theme, actually I got three so anytime I get tired of this look I can switch. Well, I don’t think I’ll be changing very often as it requires a lot of work to put it all together and running. The fun part is to customize the minor details. I got a huge help from my husband on the most “technical” issues and I’m happy with the results.
I wanted a clean look in a magazine style website with a home page featuring a big size slider image. Basically, I needed a white canvas to style and configure exactly how I envisioned.
This theme is highly customizable and very functional. I hope you enjoy it as much as I am and please feel free to drop any suggestions or comments about what you like most.
To celebrate this launch I prepared a sweet rum-based cocktail that screams Summer from top to bottom. So put on your sandals and come cheer me with this fresh drink in a stress-free atmosphere open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, peeled and cored
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 3 oz rum
- pineapple wedges for garnishing
- granulated sugar to garnish the glasses
- Put the ice and half pineapple in the blender machine (I use a Vitamix) and press on high-speed until is well strained and the fresh juice extracted.
- Add rum and coconut cream and blend until combined.
- Garnish the glasses with granulated sugar by pressing them upside down on the sugar (with the top wet with water, pineapple juice or lime juice) and top with pineapple wedges.